HISTORIC & RESTORATION:

Robertson’s Bond, Dundee

The Category B Listed Robertson’s Bond building is located in the Seagate area of Dundee.

The building was constructed in 1897 as a Whisky Manufacturing plant (Bond) for John Robertson and Company proprietors of the famous ‘Yellow Label’ Whisky. The building was then used as the Dundee Printmakers Workshop form 1980 – 1999, and from then the upper floors remained unused (though the ground floor continued to operate as a shop).

The current proposals are to convert the upper levels into 1-2 bedroom apartments, and to restore and refurbish the existing listed building, keeping all the existing openings whilst repairing the roof and stonework.